Just thought I’d share a few tips from the person who installed our dishwasher. He’s been installing dishwashers for 12 years and installs about 5 a day so he has some experience:
- Always run the hot water in your sink before starting the dishwasher so that the water is already hot in your pipes.
- Use powder detergent instead of gel – when released it doesn’t slowly drip but goes directly where it’s suppose to go if you use powder. Gel dishwashing detergent also can increase build up.
- Dishwasher detergent is only good for 3 months from when you bought it.
- Don’t clean the dishes off completely… the dishwasher needs to grasp something off the dish or it will slowly take the finish off the dishes.
- If you don’t have a water softener, use Lemi Shine. Use 1/2 tablespoon to a half tablespoon of detergent. He claims people use way too much detergent and that’s why you get a film on glasses.
Follow these easy tips and you’ll find your dishwasher working better!
Read more good articles over at InformationTopics.com.